Wednesday 5 March 2014

Work Experience


Work Experience:
For my work experience I went to Boots pharmacy in Patrick street.On Monday my first day of work experience I was shown around the store and was introduced to all the staff there. The first thing I had to do was put together a stand so I can stack up different products.On Tuesday I got to learn more about the different make- up products that boots produce and what are in there products.It was very interesting. On Wednesday I got to learn more on different types on skin and what boots product would help clear up your skin depending on your skin type. On Thursday I got to learn on how to price check. It was hard at first but then I got the hang of it Friday was the last day of work experience I got to do more price checking and stack shelf's. AT the end of the day I got a girt bag full of perfume and make - up. Overall I really enjoyed my work experience and would go back there again.

                                                              http://.www.ecca.org.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Hi everyone, we're the new TYs for 2013/2014.

Our mission is to get students more involved in the day-to-day activities in St. Als and to show them how much fun we have in TY! First years to sixth years, watch out for our weekly updates.

Keep us posted if you have any new ideas for the blog. Hope ye enjoy it as much as we do!